With the new Electricity Market Law (6446) published on 30.03.2013, all electricity generation license applications shall submit at least one year on-site measurement data to EMRA (Energy Market Regulatory Authority) in Turkey.
ENISOLAR, being one of the most experienced companies in measurement market in Turkey, offers turn-key solutions for measuring solar and wind resources including;
- Selection of the best possible spot for wind and solar measurement within provided project site,
- Supply of the wind or solar measurement station equipment, manufacturing of met-masts, turn-key installation and maintenance of stations,
- Follow up of measurement data, daily-weekly consistency checks, reporting of the data to client, daily control of measurement data submitted to MGM (State Meteorology Authority)
- Periodic and on-call maintenance or repair visits
- De-commissioning of met-masts, shipment, storage, re-installation of met-masts upon client needs